God gave us two ears and one set of lips for a reason. We need to listen more and talk less. We all have a deep desire to be known. God put that desire in our hearts. We want to be known, understood and loved for who we are. To know our spouse, we need to pay attention to who they are and actually listen to what they say. It sounds simple, but for most people, being a good listener is a skill that needs to be cultivated.
What you'll learn in this audio:
● 9 Strategies to become a better listener
● The importance of catching before throwing
● Why you shouldn't clap until the song ends
● The value of asking questions
● The #1 listening mistake husbands make when talking to their wife
● What wives do to infuriate and demean their husband
● When to stop the conversation
● The most basic human need
● and more!
This product contains an audio and listening guide.